Contact our Leasing Center:
2100 West Littleton Blvd., Littleton, CO 80120
M-F 10am – 5pm
Vita Littleton is a recognized 55+ community that welcomes residents of all ages subject to the restrictions of the Fair Housing Act and the HOPA 80/20 rule – 80 percent of occupied units must be occupied by at least one person 55 years of age or older; the remaining 20 percent of units can be of any age. We believe that’s what makes Vita Littleton a unique, inviting, and diverse community for all.